MS-700 - Training - Managing Microsoft Teams
Companion Material and Resources for Class Delivery by Ricardo Cabral.
Training for Microsoft Official Course (MOC) MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
Azure DevOps professionals combine people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives.
- About the course
- Training documentation
- Exam certification
- Hands-on Labs
- UI changes
- Software List
- Licensing & Pricing
- User groups
About the course
This course is anyone who will manage Microsoft 365 Teams. This course is focus on Teams management tools, security and compliance feature for Teams, network requirement for Teams deployment as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam.
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
The overview of Microsoft Azure Certified is available here.
The Microsoft poster Certified is available here.
- The official documentation on the course at Microsoft Learn here
- Admin training for Microsoft Teams is available here
Exam information is available here.
Microsoft Teams is a cloud service and its entire UI can change dynamically.
The navigation in Microsoft Teams admin center was updated to find what you need, check here for more information.
|Org-wide settings > External access
|Users > External access
|Org-wide settings > Guest access
|Users > Guest access
|Org-wide settings > Teams settings
|Teams > Teams settings
|Org-wide settings > Teams upgrade
|Teams > Teams upgrade settings
|Org-wide settings > Holidays
|Voice > Holidays
|Org-wide settings > Resource accounts
|Voice > Resource accounts
|Locations > Reporting labels
|Analytics & reports > Reporting labels
|Users > Manage users
|Teams > Update policies
|Teams > Teams update policies
The oficial Hands-on Labs are available here.
- Microsoft 365 tenant:
Other Microsoft tools and workshops
|Microsoft Tools and/or Workshops
|End-user training for Microsoft Teams
|Get you up and running with Teams.
|How to roll out Teams
|Recommended path to rolling out Teams.
|Microsoft Teams Customer Success Kit
|This kit contains a wide range of presentations, email templates, tips & tricks, and posters that you can use to roll out and drive the adoption of Teams in your organization.
|Office 365 Government Customers
|Plan for Microsoft 365 Government deployments
|Teams for Education - Quick start for admins
|Use this tutorial to walk you through a Teams rollout for your education organization.
|Teams technical training
|Resources to educate yourself, teach others, or run workshops.
Software list to run the hands-on labs is available here
|Dial plan normalization rules is available
|Call Analytics reports tenant data is available
|Microsoft Teams development samples from Microsof
|Microsoft Teams development samples from Microsoft 365 Platform Community
|Sample apps from the Microsoft Teams store
|App templates for Microsoft Teams
|Create a custom team template in Microsoft Teams
|Power BI query templates for Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) reports in Teams is available
|Microsoft Teams App Templates
Licensing & Pricing
- Azure AD External Identities licensing
- Calling Plans for Microsoft 365
- Key governance capabilities and licensing requirements
- Microsoft 365 full subscription comparison table
- Microsoft 365 licensing guidance for security & compliance
- Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Advanced Communications
- Microsoft Teams add-on licenses
- Microsoft Teams Meeting Room Licensing
- Microsoft Teams Phone with Calling Plan
- Microsoft Teams service description
Note: Some Microsoft Docs links may not work due to documentation changed in the
Here are presented totally free digital resources in web format (Web Sites, Blogs, …), newsletter and ebooks.
Web Sites, Blogs, …
|Microsoft Teams Blog
|Learn best practices, news, and trends directly from the team behind Microsoft Teams.
|Crash course in Microsoft Teams
|Microsoft Teams quick start guide
Note: Some ebooks are free for limited time
Companion Material and Resources for other trainings delivery
- 20483: Programming in C#
- 20484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-080: Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL
- DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-102: Endpoint Administrator
- MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-720: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell Training
- SharePoint Online Power User
You can follow me at: